Sunday, March 20, 2011

Garnier Whitening Cream

For the past years, I was looking for a moisturizing cream which would not only prevent dullness and darkspots on the skin surface but also makes me able to apply it in the morning without any oily effect on my face. Since I have an oily skin, picking a morning cream is a tedious task. 

I went to the Watson store in the mall and read every description of facial creams there until I stopped at Garnier, religiously reading its contents. After reading its natural ingredients: herbal extracts and pure lemon essence with SPF 15, I decided to give it a try. I have an ultra-sensitive skin which made me very cautious in selecting products  ever since, so I tested it first in my skin and after 12 hours without any irritation, I started using it.

It was great! After using it for about a week, I could feel the smoothness in my skin, it covers my pores and the fine texture even out my fine lines around my  forehead. I used it every morning as my sunblock, I also top it with face powder to have an excellent result.

Garnier Whitening Cream is a skin lightening which has a perfect combination of lemon extracts and other herbs which successfully eliminate dark spots and flattens fine lines around the skin surface.

It has SPF 15 which protects the skin from the damaging effects of the sun. It has a soothing scent from lemon and a fine texture which can be applied all through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment